Year 1 Entry
- Having obtained Level 3 in Chinese Language, Level 3 in English Language. Level 2 in Mathematics, Level 2 in Liberal Studies and Level 2 in one elective subject from Category A (preferably Biology or Combined Science (with Biology) in the HKDSEE; OR
- Having obtained passes in Chinese Language and Culture, Use of English plus one AL Level subject or two AS Level subjects in the HKALE plus
- Having obtained Grade C in Chinese Language, Grade D in English Language (Syllabus B) (or Grade B in English Language (Syllabus A), and Grade E in three other subjects (Biology/ Human Biology/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics) in the HKCEE before 2007; OR
- Having obtained Level 3 in Chinese Language, Level 3 in English Language and Grade E in three other subjects (Biology/ Human Biology/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Physics) in the HKCEE in 2007 to 2011; OR
- Having obtained an equivalent qualification that meets the education standard stipulated by the Nursing Council of Hong Kong.
Application for Admission
For the academic year of 2019-20, there are subsidized places under the Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/Sectors (SSSDP) in the Bachelor of Nursing (Honours) [BN(Hons)] programme offered by Caritas Institute of Higher Education.
Application for Subsidized Places under SSSDP
To seek admission to the subsidized places of the BN(Hons) programme, applicants are required to apply under the Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions/Sectors (SSSDP) via JUPAS, JUPAS Code: JSSA01).
Direct Application for SSSDP Places (for Non-JUPAS Applicants Only)
The subsidized places of the BN(Hons) programme under the SSSDP are mainly allocated through JUPAS. JUPAS students can obtain a subsidized place only via JUPAS but not any other channels. Should there be unfilled intake places after all admission rounds of JUPAS, local non-JUPAS applicants will be admitted via direct admission of no more than 10% of the subsidized places of the programme (i.e., a maximum of 36 places).
Click here for more admission details >>>
2019 JUPAS Admission Score (HKDSE)
* The score is calculated according to the converted points for Category A HKDSE subjects that Level 2 = 2 points, Level 3 = 3 points, Level 4 = 4 points, Level 5/5*/5** = 5/6/7 points.
||Mean Score (4 core subjects plus the best elective subject)
||Bachelor of Nursing (Honours)