The application for admission to 2019-20 is open now.
- Applications can be submitted online via the CIHE website, please click here.
- Applications can also be made via the “E-APP” System (Electronic Advance Application System for Post-Secondary Programmes) developed by the Education Bureau by visiting http://www.eapp.gov.hk .
- Applications for admission to the Bachelor of Nursing (Honours) and Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Digital Entertainment programme under the study subsidy scheme for Designated Professions / Sectors (SSSDP) should be submitted through JUPAS.
Submit Application in Person
Applications can be submitted in person at our TKO campus. We will provide computer for submitting the online application:
Tseung Kwan O Campus
2 Chui Ling Lane, Tseung Kwan O,NT (MTR Tiu Keng Leng, Exit B)
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an admission interview after submission of applications and are requested to bring the following when attending the interview:
- original and photocopy of Hong Kong Identity Card or Passport;
- originals and photocopies of relevant academic credentials;
- originals and photocopies of school reports for the last three years;
- certificates and results of HKDSEE/HKALE/HKCEE; and
- application fee.
- HK$300 in cash for Degree programmes;
- HK$100 in cash for Higher Diploma and Diploma programmes.
Personal Data Collection Statement
The personal data provided on application forms are used by the Institute or other approved organisations only for purposes related to the processing of application, registration or mailing programme-related information only.
Points to Note
- Any fees paid (e.g. application fees, tuition fees) are not refundable or transferable.
- The Institute reserves the right to admit a student or not and to withdraw a programme if there were insufficient registration. In any cases, the Institute holds the final decision.