The application for admission to 2023-24 is open now.
- Applications can be submitted online via the Institute/ College Online Admission Portal.
- Applications can also be made via the “E-APP” System (Electronic Advance Application System for Post-Secondary Programmes) developed by the Education Bureau by visiting http://www.eapp.gov.hk .
- Applications for admission to the following programmes under the Study Subsidy Scheme for Designated Professions / Sectors (SSSDP) should be submitted through JUPAS:
- Bachelor of Nursing (Honours) (JUPAS Code: JSSA01)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Digital Entertainment Technology (JUPAS Code: JSSA02)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Physiotherapy (JUPAS Code: JSSA03)
- Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Artificial Intelligence (JUPAS Code: JSSA04)
- Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Translation Technology (JUPAS Code: JSSA05)
Shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend an admission interview. Please upload the following documents to the Institute/ College Admission Portal after the application has been submitted online:
- Identification documents (e.g. Hong Kong Identity Card / Passport);
(Note: Failure to provide the required information may cause delay or render the Institute / College unable to further process the application.)
- Relevant academic credentials (Graduation Certificate and Transcripts);
- Public Examination Results (certificates and results of HKDSE/HKALE/HKCEE); and
- School reports for the last three years
The Registry or Academic departments will notify shortlisted applicants of the details of interviews individually by email, SMS, phone (our phone number usually starts with 3702 or 3653) or other electronic means. Applicants are advised to attend the interviews as scheduled since re-arrangement may not be possible. If they fail to do so, their applications may not be further considered.
- HK$300 for Postgraduate programme;
- HK$300 for Undergradaute programmes;
- HK$100 for Sub-degree programmes (Higher Diploma and Associate Degree);
- HK$100 for Professional Diploma and Diploma programmes.
Personal Data Collection Statement
The personal data provided on application forms are used by the Institute / College or other approved organisations only for purposes related to the processing of application, registration or mailing programme-related information only.
Points to Note
- Any fees paid (e.g. application fees, tuition fees) are not refundable or transferable.
- The Institute / College reserves the right to admit a student or not and to withdraw a programme if there were insufficient registration. In any cases, the Institute / College holds the final decision.