Attained any of the following academic qualifications:
1. The Registry or Academic departments will notify shortlisted applicants of the details of interviews individually by email, SMS, phone (our phone number usually starts with 3702 or 3653) or other electronic means. Applicants are advised to attend the interviews as scheduled since re-arrangement may not be possible. If they fail to do so, their applications may not be further considered.
# 2. As specified in the letter of the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ) dated 12 July 2017, the maximum number of non-standard admission (including mature aged students) for local degree programmes is capped at the maximum of 5% of the actual number of Year 1 new students of the year. The cap is applied in line with the general expectation on self-financed degree-awarding institutions in safeguarding teaching and learning quality and thereby upholding the creditability and recognition of the qualifications.
*** 3. Mathematics extended module (M1/M2) could be considered as an independent course [except for Bachelor of Nursing (Hons)].
4. "Attained", "Attained with Distinction (I)", and "Attained with Distinction (II)" in Applied Learning (ApL) subjects are considered to be equivalent to Level 2, Level 3 and Level 4 in DSE subjects respectively. A maximum of 2 ApL subjects are allowed to be taken into account.
5. For Non-Chinese Speaking (NCS) students fulfilling the specified circumstances below, the Institute will accept Grade E in GCE AL/AS Chinese or Grade C in GCE-OL/GCSE/IGCSE Chinese as meeting the Chinese Language requirement for admission to degree programmes; and Grade E in GCE AL/AS Chinese or Grade D in GCE-OL/GCSE/IGCSE Chinese as meeting the Chinese Language requirement for admission to Sub-degree programmes.
The specified circumstances are:
1. The student has learned Chinese Language for less than six years while receiving primary and secondary education.
2. The student has learned Chinese Language for six years or more in schools, but has been taught an adapted and simpler Chinese Language curriculum not normally applicable to the majority of students in our local schools.
Caritas Institute of Higher Education and Caritas Bianchi College of Careers reserve the right of final decision.