The Finance and Estates Office (the Office) is an administrative unit responsible for handling financial, business and estates management matters of the Institute. It is also responsible for providing general office services to the academic units and other administrative units.
The mission of the Office is to develop, maintain and provide the best possible services and physical environment for The Institute's staff and students to support its various activities, including teaching, learning and research, by effectively using available resources.
We are happy to:
- answer all enquiries and complaints politely;
- handle all requests promptly and efficiently; and
- assist all clients to the best of our ability and in a pleasant manner.
The functions of the Office are as follows:
- Budgeting and financial planning;
- Financial accounting;
- Fixed asset management;
- Stock keeping;
- Photocopying service;
- Telephone operation;
- Messenger service;
- Management of facilities;
- Providing logistical support for various functions and ceremonies;
- Cleaning service;
- Repairs and Maintenance;
- Co-ordination of renovation works, including alterations, additions and improvement works; and
- Management of capital projects.
|Ms Ewan Yu, Office Supervisor|
|Ms Lily Chan, Administrative Officer|
|Mr Bill Li, Administrative Officer|
|Ms Iris Tsang, Administrative Officer|
|Mr Lok Wong, Administrative Officer|
|Ms Candy Li, Senior Clerk|
|Ms Shirley Chau, Clerk I|
|Ms Esther Leung, Clerk I|
|Mr Herman Lau, Clerk II|