Caritas Insititue of Higher Education upholds the Catholic heritage and educational mission to provide an open access to higher education. Apart from a focus on the acquisition of knowledge, the Institute is also concerned with the personal growth and development of students. The Student Affairs Office aims at achieving this goal through the provision of a wide range of services and support to students.
The Objectives of the Student Affairs Office are:
- to enrich campus life and cultivate a united collegiate spirit
- to enhance the personal growth and development of students through extra-curricular activities in achieving the Catholic ideology of holistic education
- to contribute to the integral development of students in cherishing and upholding their moral, ethical and spiritual values
- to serve as a bridge between students and College and co-ordinate all student activities
- to build up closer links with the Institute alumni and support all alumni activities