2. Online Application
- Applications can be submitted online via the CIHE website at http://www.cihe.edu.hk.
- Applications can also be made via the “E-APP” System (Electronic Advance Application System for Post-Secondary Programmes) developed by the Education Bureau by visiting https://www.eapp.gov.hk
3. Application by Post or in Person
Applications can be submitted by post or in person by downloading the application forms from the CIHE website at http://www.cihe.edu.hk or the CBCC website at http://www.cbcc.edu.hk or obtaining the forms from the following campuses:
- - Tseung Kwan O Campus
18 Chui Ling Road, Tseung Kwan O, NT (MTR Tiu Keng Leng, Exit B)
Applicants will be invited to attend an admission interview after submission of applications and are requested to bring the following when attending the interview:
- Hong Kong Identity Card or Passport;
- originals and photocopies of relevant academic credentials;
- originals and photocopies of school reports for the last three years;
- certificates and results of HKDSEE/HKALE/HKCEE; and
- application fee [see item 5]
5. Application Fee
- - HK$200 in cash for Degree programmes;
- - HK$50 in cash for Higher Diploma and Diploma programmes.
The application fee and tuition fee paid are neither refundable nor transferable.
Personal Data Collection Statement
The personal data provided on application forms are used by the Institute or other approved organisations only for purposes related to the processing of application, registration or mailing programme-related information only.
Points to Note
- Students will be admitted on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Any fees paid (e.g. application fees, tuition fees) are not refundable or transferable.
- The Institute reserves the right to admit a student or not and to withdraw a programme if there were insufficient registration. In any cases, the Institute holds the final decision.