Community Health Conference 2018 – A Commitment to a Healthy Community
“Community Health Conference 2018 – A Commitment to a Healthy Community” in Hong Kong was held on 30 August 2018 with great success. The conference attracted over 270 healthcare professionals in the health sector, including nurses, pharmacists, doctors, allied health professionals, researchers, students, health informaticians, and health policy makers to share and explore the existing system, various work and research ideas in promoting the community health and primary health. This made a start to strive for the better health of all.
The Conference Planning Committee of the Community Health Conference 2018 would like to express the sincere gratitude for all the guests’ participation and support. The presence of guests is significant in marking the success of the Conference.
Conference Planning Committee
Community Health Conference 2018
Download of the Speakers’ Presentation Slides
- Please acknowledge the Community Health Conference 2018 and the concerned Speaker when you will make use of the below Speakers’ presentation content/materials.
- Please also acknowledge the “Kwai Tsing Safe Community and Healthy City Association” if you will use the content materials of the presentation “District-level Primary Care in Hong Kong: Current Practice and Future Development”.
- ““Fit-for-purpose” – A Community-centric Health System in Ageing Populations”
(By Professor Eng-kiong YEOH)
- “Community Health Practice in the UK: Strengths and Challenges”
(By Professor Mark HAYTER)
- “Healthcare Landscape in Asia – Use of Health Economics in Community Health”
(By Professor Kenneth Kwing-Chin LEE)
- “Effective Evaluation of Primary Care Interventions”
(By Dr Kwok Cho TANG)
- “District-level Primary Care in Hong Kong: Current Practice and Future Development”
(Joint presentation by Professor Albert LEE and Ms Rebecca Kwok Pik WAI)
- “Adopting an Integrated Model to Train Community-based Health Volunteers”
(By Professor Linda Yin King LEE)
- “Community Health in Education and Research”
(By Professor Eric CHAN)
Enquiries: Tel: (852) 3702-4254 / Email: email@example.com