|Bachelor’s Degree (Honours) (4-years)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours)||
|Bachelor of Social Sciences (Honours)||
|Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Language and Liberal Studies||
|Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Digital Entertainment|
|Higher Diploma (2-years)|
|Higher Diploma in Social Work|
- CIHE is no longer accepting applications from Mainland, Macau and Taiwan applicants for admission to the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes for 2018-19. Applicants are welcome to apply for the Higher Diploma Programmes.
- All programmes have been validated by the Hong Kong Council for Accreditation of Academic and Vocational Qualifications (HKCAAVQ), which the academic qualification and status are both recognized by the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region (HKSAR) Government.
- Lectures are conducted in English with the supplement of Cantonese.
- The Institute adopts the credit system. All non-local students must study in full-time mode.
- Graduates of the Higher Diploma and the Associate Degree programmes are able to articulate to the Bachelor’s Degree Programmes offered by Caritas Institute of Higher Education (CIHE) or local universities, or they may choose to continue their studies abroad by entering a top-up degree programme which could normally be completed in 1 to 2 years.
- Students with outstanding academic performance are eligible to apply for various scholarships granted by the HKSAR Government.
- Non-local students who have obtained a Bachelor’s Degree qualification conferred by CIHE are eligible to apply to stay/return and work in Hong Kong in accordance with the “Immigration Arrangements for Non-local Graduates (IANG)”.