Four financial assistance schemes are available to students. Please click here for more details on application and eligibility:
- Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-secondary Students (FASP)
This scheme is administrated by the Student Finance Office of the Government. Applicants who pass both the income and asset test will be offered grant and/or loan.
- Non-mean Tested Loan Scheme for Post-secondary Students (NLSPS)
This scheme is administrated by the Student Finance Office of the Government to complement the Financial Assistance Scheme for Post-secondary Students (FASP). Loan will be offered to cover applicants’ tuition fees.
- Extended Non-means-tested Loan Scheme (ENLS)
This scheme is administrated by the Student Finance Office of the Government for BTEC HND, Diploma, Professional Diploma, Associated Degree and Higher Diploma students (Part-time).
- CBCC/CIHE Lenten Campaign: Student Financial Assistance Scheme
Full-time and part-time students who are not eligible to apply for FASP/ NLSPS and in financial difficulty may apply for this fund. Please click here for more details on application and eligibility:
A number of scholarships are awarded by the College to motivate students to pursue academic excellence. The Student Development Committee of the College recommends students for the awards. The scholarships are awarded in the second semester of the ensuing academic year as partial payment of the tuition fee.
Furthermore, the HKSAR Government, a number of enthusiastic supporters of education as well as local professional bodies have offered a number of scholarships for students in recognition of their outstanding performance in individual programmes. These scholarships include:
- Self-financing Post-secondary Scholarship Scheme
- Foundation Year Social Work Scholarship
- John William Cannon General Education Scholarship
- Fr. Lerda Scholarship for Social Work Students
- ACCA Scholarship
- HKIAAT Scholarship
- HKICS Scholarship
- CPA (Australia) Scholarship
- Hong Kong Management Association - IT Management Club Scholarship